Hi everyone my name is Sharon and welcome to my weblog: My web 2.0 Journey. I started this blog as a part of a group assignment for the subject Document Management 1. I am returning to study this year after having previous completed my undergraduate studies in Arts/Commerce. In the interim I gained some working experience at an academic library and public library. I am new to blogging but after my initial feelings of trepidation and uncertainty I am surprised at how easy blogger is to use and so far it has been a positive experience.
My main goals are to use this blog as a platform to investigate, learn how to use and explore these web 2.0 technologies and get some experience in using the tools because I am unfamiliar with many of them. I would also like to explore how they can used for communication purposes and find new ways of using the technologies I am familiar with. I have heard about some of these technologies through the media and the internet.
I am looking forward to this investigation/journey and the challenges that may come along with it and hope it will be an eye opening, educational, interesting and rewarding experience.
I am new to blogging too, I'm glad there is someone else who felt initially worried about starting a blog. So if I need any help I might ask you :) Look forward to reading more of your posts as the weeks progress.
ReplyDeleteHi Charmaine
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment, good to hear you are new to all this as well! Will try my best to help you if u ever need help..forgive me if I can't..lol I'm sure we can learn new things from each other!